Land Disturbance Permit
A Land Disturbance Permit is required for any of the following activities
- Land disturbing activity generally disturbing five thousand (5,000) square feet of land or more.
- Land disturbing activity of less than five thousand (5,000) square feet of land if such activity is part of a larger common plan of development that affects one (1) or more acre of land.
- Land disturbing activity of less than five thousand (5,000) square feet of land, if in the discretion of the director such activity poses a unique threat to water, public health or public safety.
- Development of a single-family home.
- Development of commercial buildings.
- Processing of earthen materials including, but not limited to, uses defined within section 17.07.030 of the Cache County Code, use 6400 mineral extraction.
- Construction of parking areas greater than five thousand (5,000) square feet.
Please submit all Land Disturbance Applications and forms to the Public Works Office or email them to email@example.com.
Land Disturbance Permit Application
SWPPP Construction General Permit Template
Common Plan SWPPP Template
Cache County SWPPP Template
Cache County Erosion Control Template
Notice of Intent
Notice of Termination
For more information on land disturbance permits see section 15.32.030 of the Cache County Code.